My last day of work was
such a bittersweet day. I'm so grateful to have
made such great friends and work family. I will cherish the memories we
have made over those past 5 years. As with any special place it is the
people who make it and it will be those I will miss the most! Don, Gavin and I
enjoyed a wonderful breakfast potluck provided by my coworkers. My team took me
to lunch, but unfortuantly we were all still full from the breakfast! :) I also
had 3 special visitors. Everlyee, Cambree, and Kenzie.
My director gave me some beautiful flowers and my friend Amanda Feagin gave me a cute new coffee mug.
Gavin made himself right at home on my computer and also ate so many donuts and biscuits and gravy that he passed out on the way back to school.
My sweet team who still instisted on taking me to lunch although we were all still stuffed from breakfast. One last time....
4 and half years in one box.





