Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Repost of Ryan Ross's thoughts regarding the current state of America:
Ryan Ross stated the following after it was determined Trump is the last man standing.
"What I completely agree with is that God is sovereign over all authority and no authority is given that doesn't come from God (Romans 13). The Kingdom of God is bigger than America and all Christians should see our allegiance to His kingdom first.
I will submit to the authority God places over us so long as that authority does not contradict God's word and His authority. If God allows Trump to be President I will trust the Lord's wisdom and plan. As a voter, I believe Trump and Hillary will lead our country down a dark path that I do not want to have any part of on my conscience. I cannot choose between the lesser of two evils. This is all fresh, so I don't know who I will vote for.
What I do know for sure is America is changing before our eyes and I will pray that God use whatever is happening to awaken the church to the great need of the Gospel in America and the world. I will pray that God would help us all to be faithful in the trials that will come our way and confidently trust that His plans will not fail."
AMEN to that.